Saturday 17 June 2017

Brazilian in Singapore

FInally back after a Long busy absence and I hope you guys have been playing safely. As a welcome back into the scene I went to check out my Favourite but a risky menu item .... South American girls!!! This has always been a touch and go for me. Out of 5 one was great and the rest sucks. Anyway decided that it's time to try again and I had this contact looked up and decided to give it a go. Made the deal and headed to her place at Clark Quay hotel. Waited for a bit and then was met in the lobby, not the youngest but she had a solid body. Was a bit too tir for a full job, so asked her for a lap dance and a blow, she obliged and I left happy. She is going to be back later this year and I am looking forward to another session with her. Not many South Americans are service minded but I scored a gem with this one. I also aim to blog at least once a moth so watch this space!!!!

4 comments:


  1. Thanks for sharing this article. It's an informative
    Spa center in Lahore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mind blowing article you have good writing skill in which you convey your words easily. Thanks for sharing this article and also visit Koshishclinic.com and Addiction treatment center.
    Addiction treatment center

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mind blowing article you have good writing skill. Thanks for sharing this article And also visit Paint protection flim.
    ECM online shop

    ReplyDelete